Saturday, December 10, 2011

Savvy by Ingrid Law

AR book level = 6.0

In this book, a girl named Mibs has a family that when they turn 13 they discover their supernatural power, called their savvy.  Mibs can't wait, but all the sudden her dad gets into a ten car pile-up.  She goes to a bunch of different places in a bus with two adults named Lester and Lill.  Also in the bus are Will Jr. and Bobbi, two other kids, and Fish and Sampson, Mibs's brothers.

I liked this book.  You will want to read it if you like magic and adventure.  It took me awhile to read the book, but when I got going, I read the last part really fast.  I finished it last night.  There is another book in this series called Scumble, about another member of Mibs's family.  I am going to try to get it at the library sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment