Wednesday, November 30, 2011

All About Lauren

Here are some things about me.  This isn't everything about me because there is a lot more about me than what books I like.

I am in 3rd grade.  I like to play spies with my friends.  I play on a soccer team at the U9 level.  I play goalie a lot.  My team name was Blue Blaze.  I don't know what my team name will be in the spring though.

I like mystery books and fantasy.  Some of my favorite books would be Harry Potter, Philippa Fischer, and Grace Lin books.  I usually read three or four books at the same time because I think it makes them go by faster.  I am currently reading Savvy, The Red Blazer Girls, Harry Potter book 3, and Gilda Joyce, Psychic Investigator.  Watch for reviews on these soon.

I have a lot of pets.  I love animals.  On Sunday Dec. 4, 2011, I will be participating in the Holiday Run for the Capital Humane Society.

My favorite subjects at school are spelling, reading, recess, music, writing, science, and PE.  I don't like grammar, math, social studies, or MATH.

Read as much as you can.

Keep reading, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment